Portable Non-Invasive Liver Diagnostic System
- One broadband probe can be used for all morphologies, including pediatrics, adults, and overweight patients without changing the probe.
- LT P1 is compact lightweight and easy to transport. It can be used in a fixed location or transported easily to outreach clinics.
- The intuitive user interface reduces training time and easy operation allowing the operator to focus on the patient rather than the equipment.
- Quick measurement time, time-saving for both operator and patient, more examinations can be done for outpatient department (OPD) patients.
- Ergonomic design using a convenient foot switch to ensure probe placement is not affected during scanning.
- Measurements: liver stiffness (kPa) and ultrasound attenuation parameter (UAP).
|Applied Technology||Transient Elastography (TE)|
|Examination Method||Probe touch detection|
|Data Processing||Optimized scientific algorithms|
|Broadband Scanning Probe||Real-time transmitting and receiving ultrasonic waves|
Liver Stiffness Measurement(LSM)
Ultrasound Attenuation Parameter(UAP)