Non-Invasive Liver Diagnostic System
- The ultrasound imaging system ensures accurate consistent measurements as the position of the liver can easily be identified on screen before measurements are taken.
- One broadband probe can be used for all morphologies, including pediatrics, adults, and overweight patients without changing the probe.
- The intuitive user interface reduces training time and easy operation allowing the operator to focus on the patient rather than the equipment.
- Quick measurement time, time-saving for both operator and patient, more examinations can be done for the outpatient department (OPD) patients.
- Ergonomic design using a convenient foot switch to ensure probe placement is not affected during scanning.
- Measurements: liver stiffness (kPa) and ultrasound attenuation parameter (UAP).
|Applied Technology||Transient Elastography (TE), 2D imaging technology|
|Examination Method||Probe touch detection|
|Data Processing||Optimized scientific algorithms|
|Convex Probe||Scanning depth>200mm, real-time transmitting and receiving the ultrasonic wave|
Liver Stiffness Measurement (LSM)
Ultrasound Attenuation Parameter (UAP)
Liver tissue morphology by 2D ultrasound
|Power||AC power , 230V , 50Hz-60Hz|